The visibility of your restaurant is key to its success.
If your eatery is hidden away down a dark alleyway, no one will ever find it.
If it takes pride of place on a busy street with a lot of foot traffic, you’ll see more walk-ins and thus more sales.
Even in today’s digital world visibility is a determining factor of success. However, it’s no longer limited to your brick-and-mortar premises.
Location today also includes digital channels like Facebook, Google, and review sites like Yelp.
And you need to make sure your restaurant is easily discoverable across them all, because;
- 94% of diners will book based on online reviews
- 85% of hungry mobile users search for food on the go
Increasing your online visibility is how modern restaurants thrive. It’s how even the hidden away gems become fully booked every weekend, run a thriving takeout business, and drive huge revenue gains.
Thing is, driving relevant online traffic is difficult for any business.
And as a restaurant who requires people to put down their digital device and travel to you (or order takeout), driving online sales is an even more difficult task.
You need something to bridge the gap between online interest and actual physical orders. You need to understand how to make your online presence so desirable that people can’t wait to jump in the car and check you out.
We’re here to help you bridge that digital divide.
This free eBook will run you through some of the most effective strategies to generate interest and engagement online. You’ll learn all about:
- The rise of digital channels and why the business who don’t leverage them will be left behind
- How to master local SEO to attract people within easy travel distance to your restaurant
- The secret to generating reviews that massive increase diners’ desire to check you out
- How to create Facebook ads that don’t just garner likes, but can also double up as takeout orders
- The sneaky tactic brands across the globe are using to turn all of their digital properties into automated checkouts for table reservations and takeout orders
- How to turn appearances at local events into repeat orders and business
- How to leverage email marketing to bring your top diners back time and again on autopilot
Digital marketing is no longer something that might increase your orders and reservations.
It’s the first place your customers look to find you. And if you want to continue growing you need to know how to leverage those channels effectively.
You need to be the most prominent restaurant on these digital channels, and this eBook will help you achieve exactly that.
If you want to see just what you could achieve with a little digital optimisation, then download your free copy below.
Leave a Reply