A couple of years ago I worked with an Ecommerce store making 7-figures per year.
It’s impressive, but not uncommon.
What was uncommon was when this store made money.
You see, when digging deeper into his processes I discovered this store made ~$800,000 in a 6-week window.
Between Black Friday and Christmas this store made around 80% of their yearly revenue.
Because they ran season specific flash sales – and people love a flash sale.
The in-built urgency and scarcity persuade people to take immediate action.
The money off incentive convinces people they’re getting a better deal.
And you, well, you see a healthy spike in sales and revenue.
I mean, if flash sales weren’t so successful then…
- Black Friday, Single’s Day, Prime Day, and more wouldn’t be such huge generators of revenue
- Amazon wouldn’t run any of their popular daily deals
- Sites like Groupon and Newegg wouldn’t exist (let alone be massively profitable)
There are whole industries based around and reliant upon flash sales.
If you can get your targeting, offer, and promotion right, flash sales are a great way to quickly boost your revenue.
And with there being seasonal events throughout the year, you can plan on running at least one flash sale every month.
But here’s the thing.
Running flash sales isn’t easy.
There’s a lot of advice out there and a ton of others who are already running flash sales.
What you need to win is an edge.
Something the others don’t have.
Something that doesn’t just make running a flash sale easier for you, but also more streamlined for your customers.
We’re about to give you that edge.
I’ve got two freebies for you here. First is a video on how to set up flashy sales through Jumper.
Second is an in-depth, free download that runs you through a step-by-step process to set up a successful flash sale on Facebook.
With this, you’ll be able to:
- Promote your flash sale on Facebook (before rolling it out across multiple networks)
- Put the order taking and fulfillment on autopilot so you can start working on your next big campaign
- Streamline the process for users (to just a few clicks) so you convert more people who engage with your sale
All that and more in this free downloadable guide.
All you’ve got to do is tell me where to send it and you could be running successful flash sales by week’s end.