Running a marketing agency has to be one of the most demanding tasks out there.
You’ve got to continually land new business. Stay on top of the latest trends, tips, tweaks, and hacks. And, of course, ensure you’re providing great results for your current clients.
We know it’s tough. And we know that even small improvements in any of the above can make your life much easier.
Which is why we’re proud to announce our very own Agency Partner Program.
One which is specifically designed to help agencies like yours better serve their clients in less time.
Why We Created the Agency Partner Program
The reasoning behind the program is simple.
Our users asked us for it.
After generating great results for single clients a few agencies wanted to roll out the same strategies and tactics to their other clients.
But, with Jumper as it was, that meant several dashboards and the problems you’d associate trying to replicate similar tactics across multiple accounts.
So we sat down with a couple of different agencies to map out a plan. One which would be beneficial to all three parties involved (you, your clients, and Jumper).
After a lot of back and forth, some small experiments, and a lot of head scratching we’ve devised a program which will help all involved in the below ways.
- Agencies like yours win because you can now offer the world’s fastest director-to-consumer conversational commerce stack to your service offerings
- Your clients win because they gain the high engagement and conversion benefits Jumper generates
- We win because we’re able to help more people benefit from conversational commerce
It’s a win-win-win.
But the devil’s in the details, right? So how can we be confident we’ll help you achieve the above?
Here’s how the program breaks down and what partners will receive.
Generous Revenue Share
You’ll profit for every client you refer to Jumper through our agency program. Depending on the level of our partnership, that means between a 15-30% share of the lifetime value of the client.
Not bad for a quick referral, right?
Faster, more Relevant Support
This isn’t the kind of support you’re used to.
We’re not just going to assign 1-3 people through live chat to help.
No, we want you to succeed, and we’re going to great measures to help you do that.
Agency partner support includes:
- A 1:1 phone call to help you with your first pitch
- Ongoing co-marketing efforts through case-studies, blogs, email promotions, and social
- Assistance with marketing and sales copy for ads, video, and print based on our learnings from working with brands like Marvel and Ben and Jerry’s
- A personalized referral link to ensure every potential lead you send to Jumper is accurately tracked
- Access to an exclusive agency partner community to ask questions, find inspiration, and connect with other agencies
- A listing on our Partner Page increasing your visibility
Specific Technical Support
All agency partners will have access to a specific, agency only dashboard to help you better organize your campaigns and efforts.
In addition to that, you’ll also have access to:
- Dedicated chat and email support reserved only for agency partners
- Support for getting your account and referral accounts set up
All of Jumper’s Other Great Features
And, of course, you’ll be one of the first brands in line to hear about and offer feedback on our upcoming features.
But let’s take a step back and look at what Jumper can offer you right now. As a Jumper user you’ll be able to help your clients set up:
- Cart abandonment campaigns to quickly increase their revenue
- Our dedicated loyalty program to increase customer LTV
- Shareable chatbot checkouts that work automatically on every social network
- Our customer CRM to better segment, target, and communicate with client customers
- Broadcast messages to re-engage former customers and get them back into a sales funnel
- Detailed analytics so you know which campaigns are driving the best ROI
Who’s the Ideal Fit for This Program?
We are dubbing this the agency partner program.
However, it’s not exclusively for marketing agencies. There’s actually a huge number of people and businesses who could benefit from this.
If you’re not sure if this is right for you, check out the below list of business types that could benefit from joining.
- Social Media Influencers
- ECommerce Course creators
- Content creators
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- Social Media Marketing Agencies
- Web Designers
- eCommerce Strategist
- Brand Strategists
If you’re interested but don’t see an option above that fits your business, don’t worry. There’s still potential for us to work together.
Read on and see if you fit the more general minimum requirements for joining the partner program.
What Does it Take to Sign Up?
If you’re thinking of applying, there’s only two real requirements needed.
- You need a Jumper account
If you don’t have one, then there’s no way for us to upgrade you to the agency dashboard.
Ideally, you’ll have some previous experience running campaigns with Jumper. It’s not a necessity, but it will make it easier for you to hit the ground running.
If you’re considering signing up for the program but haven’t yet signed up for Jumper, we’d recommend signing up for a free account now to get to grips with everything.
2. Active participation
We know it’s hard as an agency. We know you’re likely already running a full stack of different services.
Adding one more to that stack (and trying to figure out how it works) isn’t easy.
So, we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to get up and running with this program through some of the guidance mentioned above.
However, we do need a little something in return. Specifically, we’ll need a single referral within your first 30 days.
Just 1 to secure your place in the program.
If you’re interested in signing up and think you and your clients could benefit from Jumper, all you’ve got to do is fill in the form below.
Alternatively, you can reach out directly to Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!