It’s easy to get caught up in the buzzwords and jargon of the marketing world.
Chatbots. Conversational commerce. Competitive benchmarking.
Each represents a useful, potentially profitable tactic you could be employing.
But jeez is it hard to keep up!
And, as much as it pains me to admit this, I know I’ve not made your life any easier with our continual promotion of social commerce.
The reason we push the strategy so hard is because we’ve seen it generate some awesome results, including:
- Generating a 68% conversion rate with Marvel
- Moving 5,000 Ben and Jerry’s samples within 72 hours
- Helped brands generate up to 18X the comments and engagemen on their social posts.
And we want as many brands out there (including yours) to see similar benefits.
But if we want you to implement a thorough social commerce strategy, we first need to explain exactly what it is, right?
To turn it from flash sounding buzzword into relatable advice and actionable tips you can reproduce.
So, if you’ve found yourself asking any of the below questions:
- What does social commerce really do?
- How is it different to social media marketing?
- Is it about selling to, or from, brands who favor social media?
- Can it help my business? And how can it help?
Then we’ve got something for you.
After processing countless orders and helping brands both large and small generate millions in sales through our own platform, we’re sharing what we know about social commerce with you.
We’ve combined the best heads in the jumper office to create one killer ebook that removes the mystique and ambiguity around the social commerce term.
If you want to build a great foundational knowledge of social commerce, this is the ebook for you.
In Social Commerce 101 – Everything you Need to Know to About the Growing Online Sales Strategy Generating huge Conversion Gains you’ll learn:
- The growth of social commerce and the benefits it’s providing brands
- The no jargon explanation of social commerce
- Its (surprisingly long) history and how it’s developed
- What most brands get wrong when developing a social commerce strategy
- Why some people believe social commerce will replace ecommerce
- And our opinions on its future synergy with ecommerce
It’s completely free. The only cost is an email address so we know where to send your copy.
If you’re fed up of all the marketing buzzwords and jargon in the world, download this eBook. Within an hour you’ll be able to remove social commerce from your list of “words I know but don’t quite understand” list.